Monday, January 23, 2017

Mini planner before the pen

I think that I really love the new Mini Happy Planner! I have looked for printables to make a spread, and I really think these are cheerful. I haven't actually added my plans, but so far, so cute!! (I'll add the link when I find it again so you can look it up too!!)
This one is my writing planner so I'm going to add my blog plans, my edits for the book I'm editing for my publisher, Hydra Publications, as well as my own writing!
I have plans for pages to edit, then word count to write per day. Of course, I'm also going to have to keep track of my social media too, and as I get used to the layout, I'm planning on adding that as well.

So how do you plan? I would love to get some feedback on how other writers and workers and moms plan their lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment