Thursday, January 12, 2017

Dropped off the face of the earth!

It seems that just when I settle in for the cozy holiday season, the world takes a quick spin and suddenly I am so busy I'm catching sight of my own behind as I rush out the door. Sigh. I have great intentions of what I plan to do while I have those precious two weeks off school for Christmas Break, but the time sneaks away, and I'm left holding a list full of unchecked intentions.
So now I'm back!
I'm going to pretend that I was never overtaken by the rush of the holidays and give you a peek into what I'm doing to get back on track.
Planners!
Yes, again!
This time, I have an assortment of fancy fabulous planners that I hope to hang my dreams on. There's the Big Happy Planner, which should be spelled in all caps, it's so big. It holds all of my memories, the bits that I have printed off on my zink printer, the greeting cards, movie tickets, and business cards that spark my memory of a day well spent.
Then there is the regular sized Happy Planner, a gift from my bestie, Angela. It holds my plans for the week, the appointments, work hours, band practice, archery practice, and all the detritis that goes along with motherhood and family life.
Finally, there's my mini happy planner, small and sweet, that holds my plans for my writing. That's the one that the blog will emerge from.
So you can thank Me and My Big Ideas for my next few posts. I may even add a photo or two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment