Sunday, February 7, 2016

Organizing? An attempt at blog organization

Better late than never, I figure, so I'm trying out a New Year's Resolution, um, a month late. I am not terribly organized. I work at it, enjoy planners, calendars, organization apps, and making lists. But I still struggle to get everything done in a timely manner.
So my blog reflects that. I post sporadically and my ideas are all over the place, skimming over my interests in no particular order.
No More!
My plan looks a little like this:
My Favs Monday: a chance to discuss my favorite books, movies, etc with hopes that I get a few suggestions from readers as well!
We Plan Wednesday: a quick review of what I am trying to use, what I'd like to try, what I've researched and find interesting, and hopefully some opinions from other planners!
Tech Thursdays: a discussion of some of my tech, some things that are cool, up and coming, and may just be a must buy for you all!

So my newest post will come out tomorrow, hopefully with a little more organization, and perhaps some new information and suggestions for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment