Friday, January 22, 2016

Planner doodles!


So I've decided that organization is my new passion. I need to figure out how to efficiently handle my life, my job, writing, family, and blog. As a delightful side benefit, I now have a real reason to doodle, to play with markers, stickers, fancy tape, and glittery things!!

It is important to divide out my days into manageable bits so that I don't get overwhelmed, and I don't forget anything. I have sectioned things out into work information, writing for novels and blog, and for normal home and family. These snow days at home have given me a little more time to refine my ideas.

So I'm still using the KITlife planner, a daily program with nice big pages and lots of room. I have added some cute little drawings to my planner as well.

See my pictures added here!

No comments:

Post a Comment