Monday, September 28, 2015

How to learn Tumblr

subtitle: get a teenager  to help you!

I am reaching out, stretching my social wings beyond the comfortable world of Facebook where me and the rest of my admittedly slightly older crowd like to show adorable pics of our (fill in the blank with dogs, children, birds, crafts etc)
I have this Blogger, a bit of a ramble about what I am thinking about at the moment. I have a wordpress that is hanging out in the net biding its time. I have a Google +, an admittedly confusing venue, but fun to explore. Oh, and my Wix site (my daughter set that one up too)
But none comes as close to the confusion of articles, images, videos, gifs, as the system that is Tumblr. So I started my Tumblr, and a week later, it appears that I am the only one who has ever seen my blog.
What the hey?
Time to call in the professional, ie, my teenaged daughter. So as I watch, totally confused, she is making my Tumblr. 
I can't wait until tomorrow to see how many Likes I get...or is it +1, or, hmmmm reblogs?

What is your favorite social media platform?

No comments:

Post a Comment